Sunday, October 25, 2009

Google Wave

Checked my gmail on my N70 to find invitation to try out Google Wave. WOOWWWWWWWWWWWW..
that's what i thought first. Pulled myself off from Saturday night deep sleep :D to start my desktop.

First take on Wave, nothing wonderful.
Questions that came to my mind ?
hmmm.. Is it another social networking site branded differently ?
yes, is my personal answer. If you think otherwise, do comment.

So far, there is nothing much you can do with Wave.
Some features(waves) like map application is muted/under construction.

Then, i thought i should give my feedback. I don't understand what the guys who created the feedback form thought about users. Do something guys, We don't like filling big forms. Do something here!!



I believe many are trying out wave; for those who want to see how it looks like, check out the screen shot


No comments: